The Club offers Lady Golfers a new social scene - on & off the green!
Details of the new social calendar for 2013 will soon be announced.....watch this space!
The club has almost 400 Lady members & membership for 2013 is now open. Enjoy playing in a fun & friendly atmosphere!
Full Membership: 10 year annual payment of €2000, which includes your entrance fee and subscription. After 10 years you will be a full member of the club and pay the relevant subscription and levies due at that time.
- Members Tee times each day on both the morning and early
- Monday – Friday (8.30 – 9am / 1 – 3pm (winter 12-2pm))
- Saturday (8.30 – 10.20 am / 1-3 pm)
- Sunday (7.30 – 9.20 am / 1-2 pm)
- Each evening members can play from 5pm
- Members times are alternated between the three courses
- Participation in Club competitions, normally held on Sundays
- Children can be registered between the ages of 10 to 18.
- Students can be registered between the ages of 18 to 25.
- Full use of club facilities including locker rooms (towels
- provided), sauna, gym, bar & restaurant.
- Golfing Guests at significantly reduced green fee rates.
- Attend and vote at AGM’s and EGM’s
Each applicant must complete an application form, which must be submitted to the Club General Manager.
Applications must be approved by the Management Committee of the Club.
On being approved each applicant will be liable for payment of the annual subscription.
If you would like a membership brochure or require further information please contact the club at 00353 64 66 31034 or email
Golf lessons are available with our Head Club Professional, David Keating. David has been a P.G.A Professional since 1992 and has earned a reputation as being one of Ireland's leading Club Professionals, specialising in Golf Instruction and Custom Club Fitting.
Golf lessons have been transformed by computer aided anlaysis. At our Golf Academy, we have the latest equipment available on site which helps each student understand their unique swing. If you are prepared to work hard on your technique we expect you to halve your handicap over 12 month period.
Philosophy " Swinging the club on the correct plane with a stable clubface and custom fitted equipment is the key to hitting quality golf shots.
- Most Golfers have little idea of their true strengths and weaknesses.
- Most Golfers spend most of their practice time with their favourite club
- The Routine used by most golfers in practice is completely different to their routine in competition.
- Most Golfers Practice their strengths instead of their weaknesses.
•30 MIN. LESSON €39.50
•60 MIN. LESSON €75
•30 MIN. 2 SHARING €45
•30 MIN. 3 SHARING €50
If you are new to the game, or just need to brush up on your golf etiquette, please click here