Booking Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Killarney Golf & Fishing Club kindly request that all members and visitors adhere to the following:
Appropriate golf attire is required. Denim/jeans, sleeveless shirts, sports jerseys, tracksuits, mens and ladies shorts (other than tailored), and runners/trainers are not permitted. The Club reserves the right to refuse admission to the clubhouse/courses to anyone dressed inappropriately.
Please note that the use of mobile/cell phones on the course is prohibited. Soft spikes are compulsory.
Visiting persons must comply with the constitution, rules and byelaws of the Golfing Union of Ireland as well as the local rules on each course.
Please take care of our courses by taking the time to repair pitch marks, replace divots, rake bunkers and obey all course signage.
Pace of Play
To ensure all golfers enjoy their experience and proper flow of golf play is maintained on the courses, slow play must be avoided at all times. Slow play will be monitored by our Course Ranger.
- All group bookings (12 or more) must be secured with a 25% deposit, either at the time of booking by quoting a credit card, or within ten days if payment is by bank draft or cheque (to be made payable to Killarney Golf & Fishing Club).
- The balance of green fees must be settled in full prior to the commencement of play.
- Bookings are only confirmed on receipt of booking confirmation and initial deposit. Provisional booking will automatically be released after ten days if initial deposit is not received.
Cancellations/Changes in Numbers to Group Bookings
- Made 30 days or more in advance of date of play: 50% of the deposit will be refunded, or will be transferred to another date.
- Made less than 30 days in advance of date of play: the deposit received is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The club will accept up to 10% reductions to the numbers booked, provided any reduction is received and agreed by the club fourteen days prior to the day of play.
- All cancellations/changes must be confirmed to the Club in writing, i.e. email or fax.
- Visiting groups are advised that any shortfall in numbers after the final confirmation will be charged for.
- In the event of a reduced number of golfers or a ‘no-show’ on the day of play, full payment is due for unused tee times.
- The Club requests that the group event organiser make each member of his/her group aware of the above conditions.
In the event of course closure, where the Management deems the course unplayable, an alternative date will be offered (based on availability) or payment will be refunded in full.