6164 m / 6780 yards Par: 72 SSS: 72
The shortest of our three courses has spectacular views of the famous Killarney lakes overlooked by the McGillicuddy Reeks, the highest mountain range in Ireland . The final three holes are breathtaking as you play towards the lake with the 18th described as “one of the most memorable holes in Golf”, a par three of nearly 200 yards that requires a huge carry across the corner of the lake. Discover for yourself why the 18th is the most photographed in the world.
While Mahony’s Point is the shortest, most scenic and friendly of our three courses, it presents an enjoyable challenge to golfers of all standards, the combination of undulating greens, well positioned bunkers and water hazards ensure that there is enough danger to spoil a good round.
- Hosted the Irish Ladies Open Championship in 2003 – won by Sophie Gustafson from Sweden.
- Hosted the Irish Ryder Cup Challenge 2006 - won by Australian, John Wade.
- Fabulous lake views on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd holes as well as the 16th, 17th and 18th.
- The 2nd and 3rd are two of the strongest par 4s in golf followed closely by the tough 11th.
- At the 13th, the spectacular scenery of the lakes comes into view, which never fails to impress even the regulars!
- Breathtaking views on the last three with the 18 th, the most photographed being described as "Heavens Reflex".